norristown is our home, let's keep it clean!
Rules for trash collection:
• All Trash must be placed in the new red wheeled cart along with two additional 35 gallon containers and must have secure lids.
• Red cart and other trash cans should be placed out for collection no more than 18 hours prior to your scheduled collection time. Do not leave containers out past 18 hours after your scheduled collection time.
• Store your cart on your property, not in the alley, right of way, or on the sidewalk. Any loose trash in the alley must be picked up and deposited in your red cart.
• Yard Waste collection is one day after your scheduled collection day beginning the second Monday of every month. Place waste in a container or a biodegradable paper bag. NO PLASTIC BAGS.
• Bulk Waste collection is the same as your scheduled trash/recycling collection day. Limit of one (1) bulk item per week. White items such as washing machines must be called in (1-800-432-1616) to schedule collection.
Trash Only—In cans with lids no more than 18 hours prior to your regularly scheduled collection time.
Do not set cans out without a lid. They may get wet or cause litter.
Do not set plastic bags out alone. They can break and cause litter.
For more information, contact J.P. Mascaro At 800-432-1616.
Municipality of Norristown
|Norristown Fire Department Provides 100 meals to Families in Need|
|Norristown Municipal Council Meeting held on December 05, 2017|
|Norristown Council Meeting held on November 8, 2017|
|Norristown Council Meeting held on October 3, 2017|