It shall be unlawful for any minor to be or remain in or upon any public highway, park or other public place within the Municipality, or in any enclosure or vehicle which is on or in close proximity to any such public place within the Municipality, between the hours of 10:30 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. on the following day and midnight to 6 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
The only exceptions consist of the following:
- Minor accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other person having legal care or custody of such minor.
- Minor possessing a written statement dated that day and signed by parent, guardian, or other person having the legal care or custody of such minor, which statement specifies the time, place, purpose and necessity of the minor being in a public place contrary to this Part.
- Minor lawfully employed making it necessary to be on or in highways, streets, parks, etc., as stated above and possessing a current letter certifying the same and signed by employer, parent or guardian.
- Minor on emergency errand.
- Minor traveling to and from church, school or municipal activity with parental permission statement as in subsection (b), above.
It is also unlawful for any parent, guardian or the person having the legal care or custody of a minor to allow or permit such minor to violate any of the provisions of this part without legal justification therefore.